Criar um Site Grtis Fantstico
Watch Wycombe vs Ipswich Live 1/01/2020

Competition: Ipswich Town vs Wycombe Wanderers live
Wycombe Wanderers - Ipswich Town live stream
Wycombe Wanderers - Ipswich Town live stream
Doncaster - Oxford match overview, prediction&tips

  • During this match we will watch a battle between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a leader (ranked 16 and 2 in the zone Promotion to Championship).
  • Doncaster has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (21%), has a small chance of promoted (12%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Oxford has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (31%), has a good chance of promoted (63%), has a chance of win league (37%).
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Doncaster could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Doncaster won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 4-9.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Doncaster won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-3.

    Bolton - Burton match overview, prediction&tips

  • Outsider and a mid-table team will play in this game (ranked 23 in the zone Relegation to League Two and 14).
  • Bolton has a good chance of relegated (91%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Burton has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of prom. playoffs (13%), has a small chance of promoted (6%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • In this match Burton is a favorite.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Bolton won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 0-4.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Bolton won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 0-2.

    Rotherham - Blackpool match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of which is a team leader another one is from mid-table (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to League One (Play Offs) and 10).
  • Rotherham has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (39%), has a chance of promoted (35%), has a small chance of win league (12%).
  • Blackpool has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (17%), has a small chance of promoted (8%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • Rotherham will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Rotherham won 3 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 7-4.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Rotherham won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-1.

    Doncaster - Oxford match overview, prediction&tips

    En el juego hay equipo de mitad de tabla y uno de los líderes (en el puesto 16 y 2). Ambos equipos están jugando inestable.
  • Oxford podría tener problemas con la física comparar con ella oponente - últimos días se jugó más partidos que sus oponentes. En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales.
    El pasado 5 head-to-head matches Doncaster ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 2 partidos, perdieron 3 partidos, y 4-9. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Doncaster ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 2-3.

    Bolton - Burton match overview, prediction&tips

    En un partido jugado por un extraño y un equipo de la mitad de la tabla de posiciones (en el puesto 23 y 14). Ambos equipos están jugando inestable. En este partido, el Burton es el favorito.
    El pasado 3 head-to-head matches Bolton ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 3 partidos, y 0-4. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Bolton ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 0-2.

    Rotherham - Blackpool match overview, prediction&tips

    En el juego hay un líder y un equipo de mitad de tabla (en el puesto 3 y 10). Ambos equipos están jugando inestable. Rotherham tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.
    El pasado 5 head-to-head matches Rotherham ganó 3 partidos, dibujados 2 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 7-4. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Rotherham ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 2-1.

    Doncaster - Oxford match overview, prediction&tips

    In dem Spiel gibt es im Mittelfeld der Tabelle Team und einer der Führer (Platz 16 und 2). Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen.
  • Doncaster Vorteil könnte in der Physik haben - mehr Tage für Ruhe in den letzten Tagen. In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich.
    Letzte 5 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 2 unentschieden Spiele, 3 Spiele verloren und Ziele 4-9. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 2-3.

    Bolton - Burton match overview, prediction&tips

    In einem Match spielte ein Außenseiter und ein Team aus der Mitte der Tabelle (Platz 23 und 14). Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen. In diesem Spiel ist Burton ein Favorit.
    Letzte 3 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 3 Spiele verloren und Ziele 0-4. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 0-2.

    Rotherham - Blackpool match overview, prediction&tips

    Im Spiel gibt es ein Führer und ein Team von Mittelfeld der Tabelle (Platz 3 und 10). Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen. Rotherham haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.
    Letzte 5 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 3 Spiele, 2 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 7-4. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 2-1.

    Doncaster - Oxford match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче встречаются команда середины турнирной таблицы и один из лидеров (занимают места 16 и 2). Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно.
  • У Doncaster может быть преимущество в физической подготовке – было больше дней для отдыха в последние дни. В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Doncaster выиграл 0, ничья 2, програл 3, разница голов 4-9. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Doncaster выиграл 0, ничья 1, програл 1, разница голов 2-3.

    Bolton - Burton match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче играют аутсайдер и команда из середины турнирной таблицы (занимают места 23 и 14). Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно. В этом матче Burton является фаворитом.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Bolton выиграл 0, ничья 0, програл 3, разница голов 0-4. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Bolton выиграл 0, ничья 0, програл 2, разница голов 0-2.

    Rotherham - Blackpool match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче встречаются один из лидеров и команда середины турнирной таблицы (занимают места 3 и 10). Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно. Rotherham будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Rotherham выиграл 3, ничья 2, програл 0, разница голов 7-4. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Rotherham выиграл 1, ничья 1, програл 0, разница голов 2-1.

    Doncaster - Oxford match overview, prediction&tips

    В играта има средата на таблицата отбор и един от лидерите (класирана 16 и 2). Двата отбора играят хаотично.
  • В Oxford може да има проблеми с физиката с съперник - през последните дни играе повече мачове, отколкото съперник. В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни.
    Последните 5 главата до главата мачове Doncaster спечели 0 мача, равенство 2 мача, загуби 3 мача и цели 4-9. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Doncaster спечели 0 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 2-3.

    Bolton - Burton match overview, prediction&tips

    В мач се играе аутсайдер и отбор от средата на класирането (класирана 23 и 14). Двата отбора играят хаотично. В този мач, Burton е фаворит.
    Последните 3 главата до главата мачове Bolton спечели 0 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 3 мача и цели 0-4. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Bolton спечели 0 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 0-2.

    Rotherham - Blackpool match overview, prediction&tips

    В играта има лидер и екип от средата на таблицата (класирана 3 и 10). Двата отбора играят хаотично. Rotherham ще имат леко предимство в този мач.
    Последните 5 главата до главата мачове Rotherham спечели 3 мача, равенство 2 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 7-4. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Rotherham спечели 1 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 2-1.