Criar um Site Grtis Fantstico
Watch Schalke v Augsburg Live

Competition: Schalke - Augsburg live
Schalke 04 - FC Augsburg live stream
Schalke 04 - FC Augsburg live stream
Wolfsburg - Borussia D match overview, prediction&tips

  • Postponed due to safety reasons.
  • During this match we will watch a battle between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a leader (ranked 7 and 2 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Group Stage)).
  • Wolfsburg has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Borussia D has not chance of relegated, has a good chance of qualify for ucl (95%), has a very small chance of win league (5%).
  • Recent matches Wolfsburg is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Borussia D is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • In this match Borussia D is a favorite.
  • Last 18 head-to-head matches Wolfsburg won 4 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 11 matches and goals 20-41.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Wolfsburg won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 10-19.

    Freiburg - Werder match overview, prediction&tips

  • Postponed due to safety reasons.
  • Freiburg has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Werder has a good chance of relegated (68%), has not chance of qualify for ucl.
  • Recent matches Freiburg is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Werder has a series of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Freiburg will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 15 head-to-head matches Freiburg won 4 matches, drawn 6 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 22-23.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Freiburg won 2 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 10-12.

    Köln - Fortuna match overview, prediction&tips

  • Postponed due to safety reasons.
  • Team outsider and a mid-table team will meet during this match (ranked 10 and 16 in the zone Bundesliga (Relegation to Play Offs)).
  • Köln has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Fortuna has a chance of relegated (49%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has not chance of win league.
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • In this match Köln is a favorite.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Köln won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 4-5.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Köln won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-1.

    Wolfsburg - Borussia D match overview, prediction&tips

    En el juego hay equipo de mitad de tabla y uno de los líderes (en el puesto 7 y 2). Últimos partidos Wolfsburg juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 2). Borussia D en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 4). En este partido, el Borussia D es el favorito.
    El pasado 18 head-to-head matches Wolfsburg ganó 4 partidos, dibujados 3 partidos, perdieron 11 partidos, y 20-41. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Wolfsburg ganó 2 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 5 partidos, y 10-19.

    Freiburg - Werder match overview, prediction&tips

    Últimos partidos Freiburg juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 2). Werder tiene una serie de derrotas en los últimos partidos (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 0). Freiburg tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.
    El pasado 15 head-to-head matches Freiburg ganó 4 partidos, dibujados 6 partidos, perdieron 5 partidos, y 22-23. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Freiburg ganó 2 partidos, dibujados 2 partidos, perdieron 3 partidos, y 10-12.

    Köln - Fortuna match overview, prediction&tips

    En el juego hay equipo de mitad de tabla y uno de los forasteros (en el puesto 10 y 16). Ambos equipos están jugando inestable. En este partido, el Köln es el favorito.
    El pasado 3 head-to-head matches Köln ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 4-5. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Köln ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 1-1.

    Wolfsburg - Borussia D match overview, prediction&tips

    In dem Spiel gibt es im Mittelfeld der Tabelle Team und einer der Führer (Platz 7 und 2). Aktuelle Spiele Heimmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 2). Gastmannschaft in einem sehr guten Zustand (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 4). In diesem Spiel ist Borussia D ein Favorit.
    Letzte 18 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 4 Spiele, 3 unentschieden Spiele, 11 Spiele verloren und Ziele 20-41. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 2 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 5 Spiele verloren und Ziele 10-19.

    Freiburg - Werder match overview, prediction&tips

    Aktuelle Spiele Heimmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 2). Gastmannschaft hat eine Reihe von Niederlagen in den letzten Spielen (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 0). Freiburg haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.
    Letzte 15 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 4 Spiele, 6 unentschieden Spiele, 5 Spiele verloren und Ziele 22-23. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 2 Spiele, 2 unentschieden Spiele, 3 Spiele verloren und Ziele 10-12.

    Köln - Fortuna match overview, prediction&tips

    In dem Spiel gibt es im Mittelfeld der Tabelle Team und einer der Außenseiter (Platz 10 und 16). Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen. In diesem Spiel ist Köln ein Favorit.
    Letzte 3 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 4-5. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 1-1.

    Wolfsburg - Borussia D match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче встречаются команда середины турнирной таблицы и один из лидеров (занимают места 7 и 2). Последние матчи Wolfsburg играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед - 2). Borussia D в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 4). В этом матче Borussia D является фаворитом.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Wolfsburg выиграл 4, ничья 3, програл 11, разница голов 20-41. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Wolfsburg выиграл 2, ничья 1, програл 5, разница голов 10-19.

    Freiburg - Werder match overview, prediction&tips

    Последние матчи Freiburg играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед - 2). Werder имеет ряд поражений в последних матчах (в последних 5 матчах побед - 0). Freiburg будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Freiburg выиграл 4, ничья 6, програл 5, разница голов 22-23. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Freiburg выиграл 2, ничья 2, програл 3, разница голов 10-12.

    Köln - Fortuna match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче встречаются команда середины турнирной таблицы и один из аутсайдеров (занимают места 10 и 16). Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно. В этом матче Köln является фаворитом.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Köln выиграл 1, ничья 1, програл 1, разница голов 4-5. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Köln выиграл 0, ничья 1, програл 0, разница голов 1-1.

    Wolfsburg - Borussia D match overview, prediction&tips

    В играта има средата на таблицата отбор и един от лидерите (класирана 7 и 2). Последните мачове Wolfsburg играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи - 2). Borussia D в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 4). В този мач, Borussia D е фаворит.
    Последните 18 главата до главата мачове Wolfsburg спечели 4 мача, равенство 3 мача, загуби 11 мача и цели 20-41. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Wolfsburg спечели 2 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 5 мача и цели 10-19.

    Freiburg - Werder match overview, prediction&tips

    Последните мачове Freiburg играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи - 2). Werder има редица загуби в последните игри (в последните 5 мача победи - 0). Freiburg ще имат леко предимство в този мач.
    Последните 15 главата до главата мачове Freiburg спечели 4 мача, равенство 6 мача, загуби 5 мача и цели 22-23. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Freiburg спечели 2 мача, равенство 2 мача, загуби 3 мача и цели 10-12.

    Köln - Fortuna match overview, prediction&tips

    В играта има средата на таблицата отбор и един от аутсайдерите (класирана 10 и 16). Двата отбора играят хаотично. В този мач, Köln е фаворит.
    Последните 3 главата до главата мачове Köln спечели 1 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 4-5. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Köln спечели 0 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 1-1.