Criar um Site Grtis Fantstico
Watch Getafe v Betis Spanish Primera Division live streaming

Competition: Betis vs Getafe live
Getafe CF - Real Betis live stream
Getafe CF - Real Betis live stream
Real Sociedad - Mallorca match overview, prediction&tips

  • In this match we will have an opportunity to see a game between team from the middle of a tournament table and a the outsider (ranked 9 and 17).
  • Real Sociedad has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of qualify for ucl (16%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Mallorca has a good chance of relegated (51%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • Mallorca could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Real Sociedad is the unquestionable favorite.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Real Sociedad won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 5-1.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Real Sociedad won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 4-0.

    Valladolid - Real match overview, prediction&tips

  • Enjoy watching a meeting between a mid-table team and a leading team (ranked 15 and 2 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Group Stage)).
  • Valladolid has a chance of relegated (30%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Real has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very good chance of qualify for ucl (>99%), has a good chance of win league (60%).
  • Recent matches Valladolid is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Real is in super shape now and in the last match got series of victories (in the last 5 games wins - 5).
  • Valladolid could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Real is absolute favorite.
  • Last 7 head-to-head matches Valladolid won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 8-19.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Valladolid won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 4-8.

    Shrewsbury - Liverpool match overview, prediction&tips

  • Replayed if draw. 1st leg.
  • Recent matches Shrewsbury is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Liverpool in the last match got series victories and it is in a very good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 5).
  • Shrewsbury could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Liverpool is the unquestionable favorite.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Real Sociedad - Mallorca match overview, prediction&tips

    En el juego hay equipo de mitad de tabla y uno de los forasteros (en el puesto 9 y 17). Ambos equipos están jugando inestable.
  • Mallorca podría tener ventaja en la física - más días de descanso en los últimos días. En este partido, el Real Sociedad es el claro favorito.
    El pasado 4 head-to-head matches Real Sociedad ganó 3 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 5-1. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Real Sociedad ganó 2 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 4-0.

    Valladolid - Real match overview, prediction&tips

    En el juego hay equipo de mitad de tabla y uno de los líderes (en el puesto 15 y 2). Últimos partidos Valladolid juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 1). Real en los últimos partidos con una serie de victorias y está en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 5).
  • Real podría tener problemas con la física comparar con ella oponente - últimos días se jugó más partidos que sus oponentes. En este partido, el Real es el claro favorito.
    El pasado 7 head-to-head matches Valladolid ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 2 partidos, perdieron 5 partidos, y 8-19. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Valladolid ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 4-8.

    Shrewsbury - Liverpool match overview, prediction&tips

    Últimos partidos Shrewsbury juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 1). Liverpool en los últimos partidos con una serie de victorias y está en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 5).
  • Shrewsbury podría tener ventaja en la física - más días de descanso en los últimos días. En este partido, el Liverpool es el claro favorito.
    Recientemente, el equipo no jugó entre sí.

    Real Sociedad - Mallorca match overview, prediction&tips

    In dem Spiel gibt es im Mittelfeld der Tabelle Team und einer der Außenseiter (Platz 9 und 17). Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen.
  • Mallorca Vorteil könnte in der Physik haben - mehr Tage für Ruhe in den letzten Tagen. In diesem Spiel ist Real Sociedad der klare Favorit.
    Letzte 4 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 3 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 5-1. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 2 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 4-0.

    Valladolid - Real match overview, prediction&tips

    In dem Spiel gibt es im Mittelfeld der Tabelle Team und einer der Führer (Platz 15 und 2). Aktuelle Spiele Heimmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 1). Gastmannschaft im letzten Spiel ist eine Reihe von Siegen und ist in sehr guter Form (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 5).
  • Valladolid Vorteil könnte in der Physik haben - mehr Tage für Ruhe in den letzten Tagen. In diesem Spiel ist Real der klare Favorit.
    Letzte 7 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 2 unentschieden Spiele, 5 Spiele verloren und Ziele 8-19. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 4-8.

    Shrewsbury - Liverpool match overview, prediction&tips

    Aktuelle Spiele Heimmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 1). Gastmannschaft im letzten Spiel ist eine Reihe von Siegen und ist in sehr guter Form (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 5).
  • Liverpool könnte Probleme mit der Physik zu vergleichen mit ihr Gegner haben - letzten Tagen spielten sie mehr Spiele als ihre Gegner. In diesem Spiel ist Liverpool der klare Favorit.
    Vor kurzem hat das Team nicht spielen einander.

    Real Sociedad - Mallorca match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче встречаются команда середины турнирной таблицы и один из аутсайдеров (занимают места 9 и 17). Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно.
  • У Real Sociedad могут быть проблемы с физикой на фоне конкурента – в последние дни сыграно больше матчей чем у суперника. В этом матче Real Sociedad является несомненным фаворитом.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Real Sociedad выиграл 3, ничья 0, програл 1, разница голов 5-1. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Real Sociedad выиграл 2, ничья 0, програл 0, разница голов 4-0.

    Valladolid - Real match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче встречаются команда середины турнирной таблицы и один из лидеров (занимают места 15 и 2). Последние матчи Valladolid играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед - 1). Real в последних матчах имеет серию побед и находится в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 5).
  • У Real могут быть проблемы с физикой на фоне конкурента – в последние дни сыграно больше матчей чем у суперника. В этом матче Real является несомненным фаворитом.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Valladolid выиграл 0, ничья 2, програл 5, разница голов 8-19. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Valladolid выиграл 0, ничья 1, програл 2, разница голов 4-8.

    Shrewsbury - Liverpool match overview, prediction&tips

    Последние матчи Shrewsbury играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед - 1). Liverpool в последних матчах имеет серию побед и находится в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 5).
  • У Shrewsbury может быть преимущество в физической подготовке – было больше дней для отдыха в последние дни. В этом матче Liverpool является несомненным фаворитом.
    В последнее время команды между собой не играли.

    Real Sociedad - Mallorca match overview, prediction&tips

    В играта има средата на таблицата отбор и един от аутсайдерите (класирана 9 и 17). Двата отбора играят хаотично.
  • В Mallorca може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. В този мач, Real Sociedad е категоричен фаворит.
    Последните 4 главата до главата мачове Real Sociedad спечели 3 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 5-1. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Real Sociedad спечели 2 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 4-0.

    Valladolid - Real match overview, prediction&tips

    В играта има средата на таблицата отбор и един от лидерите (класирана 15 и 2). Последните мачове Valladolid играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи - 1). Real в последния мач е поредица от победи и е в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 5).
  • В Valladolid може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. В този мач, Real е категоричен фаворит.
    Последните 7 главата до главата мачове Valladolid спечели 0 мача, равенство 2 мача, загуби 5 мача и цели 8-19. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Valladolid спечели 0 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 4-8.

    Shrewsbury - Liverpool match overview, prediction&tips

    Последните мачове Shrewsbury играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи - 1). Liverpool в последния мач е поредица от победи и е в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 5).
  • В Shrewsbury може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. В този мач, Liverpool е категоричен фаворит.
    Наскоро отборът не играе един на друг.