Criar uma Loja Virtual Grtis
Spezia - Cittadella live stream

Competition: Cittadella v Spezia live
Spezia Calcio - AS Cittadella live stream
Spezia Calcio - AS Cittadella live stream
Pescara - Salernitana match overview, prediction&tips

  • Let's enjoy game between two mid-table teams (ranked 11 and 12).
  • Pescara has a small chance of relegated (10%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (34%), has a small chance of promoted (7%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Salernitana has a small chance of relegated (10%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (36%), has a small chance of promoted (8%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Pescara will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 7 head-to-head matches Pescara won 3 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 13-10.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Pescara won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 4-1.

    Cosenza - Crotone match overview, prediction&tips

  • Cosenza has a chance of relegated (33%), has a small chance of prom. playoffs (12%), has a very small chance of promoted (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Crotone has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of prom. playoffs (54%), has a chance of promoted (49%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Cosenza won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-0.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Cosenza won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-0.

    Benevento - Pisa match overview, prediction&tips

  • During this match we will see a game between leader and a team of mid-table (ranked 1 in the zone Promotion to Serie A and 14).
  • Benevento has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (2%), has a very good chance of promoted (98%), has a good chance of win league (92%).
  • Pisa has a chance of relegated (40%), has a small chance of prom. playoffs (9%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Benevento in the last match got series victories and it is in a super good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 5).
  • Pisa is in unsatisfactory shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • In this match Benevento is the unquestionable favorite.
  • Our prediction for today's Benevento to win the game is with odds 1.36.
  • Last 7 head-to-head matches Benevento won 3 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 9-6.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Benevento won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 4-2.

    Pescara - Salernitana match overview, prediction&tips

    En un partido jugado por equipos de la mitad de la tabla de posiciones (en el puesto 11 y 12). Ambos equipos están jugando inestable. Pescara tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.
    El pasado 7 head-to-head matches Pescara ganó 3 partidos, dibujados 3 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 13-10. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Pescara ganó 2 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 4-1.

    Cosenza - Crotone match overview, prediction&tips

    Ambos equipos están jugando inestable. En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales.
    El pasado 3 head-to-head matches Cosenza ganó 2 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 2-0. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Cosenza ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 1-0.

    Benevento - Pisa match overview, prediction&tips

    En el juego hay un líder y un equipo de mitad de tabla (en el puesto 1 y 14). Benevento en los últimos partidos con una serie de victorias y está en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 5). Pisa ya están en mal estado (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 1). En este partido, el Benevento es el claro favorito. Le recomendamos que haga una apuesta en el Benevento, con un coeficiente de 1.36.
    El pasado 7 head-to-head matches Benevento ganó 3 partidos, dibujados 3 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 9-6. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Benevento ganó 2 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 4-2.

    Pescara - Salernitana match overview, prediction&tips

    In einem Match gespielt Teams aus Mittelfeld der Tabelle (Platz 11 und 12). Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen. Pescara haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.
    Letzte 7 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 3 Spiele, 3 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 13-10. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 2 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 4-1.

    Cosenza - Crotone match overview, prediction&tips

    Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen. In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich.
    Letzte 3 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 2 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 2-0. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 1-0.

    Benevento - Pisa match overview, prediction&tips

    Im Spiel gibt es ein Führer und ein Team von Mittelfeld der Tabelle (Platz 1 und 14). Heimmannschaft im letzten Spiel ist eine Reihe von Siegen und ist in sehr guter Form. Gastmannschaft ist in schlechter Verfassung (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 1). In diesem Spiel ist Benevento der klare Favorit. Wir empfehlen, dass Sie eine Wette auf Heimmannschaft zu machen mit einem Koeffizienten von 1.36.
    Letzte 7 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 3 Spiele, 3 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 9-6. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 2 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 4-2.

    Pescara - Salernitana match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче играют команды из середины турнирной таблицы (занимают места 11 и 12). Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно. Pescara будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Pescara выиграл 3, ничья 3, програл 1, разница голов 13-10. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Pescara выиграл 2, ничья 1, програл 0, разница голов 4-1.

    Cosenza - Crotone match overview, prediction&tips

    Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно. В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Cosenza выиграл 2, ничья 1, програл 0, разница голов 2-0. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Cosenza выиграл 1, ничья 0, програл 0, разница голов 1-0.

    Benevento - Pisa match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче встречаются один из лидеров и команда середины турнирной таблицы (занимают места 1 и 14). Benevento в последних матчах имеет серию побед и находится в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 5). Pisa сейчас в плохой форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 1). В этом матче Benevento является несомненным фаворитом. Мы рекомендуем сделать ставку на Benevento с коэффициентом 1.36.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Benevento выиграл 3, ничья 3, програл 1, разница голов 9-6. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Benevento выиграл 2, ничья 1, програл 0, разница голов 4-2.

    Pescara - Salernitana match overview, prediction&tips

    В мач се играе отбора от средата на таблицата (класирана 11 и 12). Двата отбора играят хаотично. Pescara ще имат леко предимство в този мач.
    Последните 7 главата до главата мачове Pescara спечели 3 мача, равенство 3 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 13-10. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Pescara спечели 2 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 4-1.

    Cosenza - Crotone match overview, prediction&tips

    Двата отбора играят хаотично. В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни.
    Последните 3 главата до главата мачове Cosenza спечели 2 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 2-0. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Cosenza спечели 1 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 1-0.

    Benevento - Pisa match overview, prediction&tips

    В играта има лидер и екип от средата на таблицата (класирана 1 и 14). Benevento в последния мач е поредица от победи и е в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 5). Pisa е в лоша форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 1). В този мач, Benevento е категоричен фаворит. Препоръчваме ви да направите залог на Benevento с коефициент 1.36.
    Последните 7 главата до главата мачове Benevento спечели 3 мача, равенство 3 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 9-6. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Benevento спечели 2 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 4-2.