Criar uma Loja Virtual Grtis
Live stream Fulham - Reading 01.01.2020

Competition: Reading - Fulham live
Fulham FC - Reading live stream
Fulham FC - Reading live stream
West Bromwich - Leeds match overview, prediction&tips

  • The most interesting match of the day. Two teams from the very top of the board will meet (ranked 2 in the zone Promotion to Premier League and 1 in the zone Promotion to Premier League).
  • West Bromwich has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (39%), has a good chance of promoted (61%), has a chance of win league (22%).
  • Leeds has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of prom. playoffs (15%), has a good chance of promoted (88%), has a good chance of win league (63%).
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Leeds will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches West Bromwich won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 4-6.
  • Including matches at home between the teams West Bromwich won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 4-1.

    Huddersfield - Stoke match overview, prediction&tips

  • In a match only outsiders will meet (ranked 20 and 21).
  • Huddersfield has a small chance of relegated (13%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (2%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Stoke has a chance of relegated (23%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Huddersfield is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Stoke is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Huddersfield won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 2-5.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Huddersfield won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-1.

    Preston - Middlesbrough match overview, prediction&tips

  • During this match we will see a game between leader and a team of mid-table (ranked 7 and 16).
  • Preston has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (30%), has a small chance of promoted (10%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Middlesbrough has a small chance of relegated (8%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (3%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Preston is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Middlesbrough is in super good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • In this match Preston is a favorite.
  • Last 10 head-to-head matches Preston won 1 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 10-16.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Preston won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 6-10.

    West Bromwich - Leeds match overview, prediction&tips

    Uno de los partidos más interesantes del juego del día. En el partido se encuentra en la parte superior de la tabla de comandos (en el puesto 2 y 1). Ambos equipos están jugando inestable. Leeds tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.
    El pasado 3 head-to-head matches West Bromwich ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 4-6. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos West Bromwich ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 4-1.

    Huddersfield - Stoke match overview, prediction&tips

    En el juego hay forasteros (en el puesto 20 y 21). Huddersfield en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 3). Últimos partidos Stoke juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 2). En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales.
    El pasado 4 head-to-head matches Huddersfield ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 2-5. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Huddersfield ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 1-1.

    Preston - Middlesbrough match overview, prediction&tips

    En el juego hay un líder y un equipo de mitad de tabla (en el puesto 7 y 16). Últimos partidos Preston juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 2). Middlesbrough en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 3). En este partido, el Preston es el favorito.
    El pasado 10 head-to-head matches Preston ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 4 partidos, perdieron 5 partidos, y 10-16. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Preston ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 2 partidos, perdieron 3 partidos, y 6-10.

    West Bromwich - Leeds match overview, prediction&tips

    Eines der interessantesten Spiele des Tages spielen. Im Spiel gibt es Teams aus der Spitze der Tabelle (Platz 2 und 1). Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen. Leeds haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.
    Letzte 3 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 4-6. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 4-1.

    Huddersfield - Stoke match overview, prediction&tips

    Im Spiel gibt es Außenseiter (Platz 20 und 21). Heimmannschaft in einem sehr guten Zustand (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 3). Neue Spiele Gastmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 2). In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich.
    Letzte 4 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 2-5. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 1-1.

    Preston - Middlesbrough match overview, prediction&tips

    Im Spiel gibt es ein Führer und ein Team von Mittelfeld der Tabelle (Platz 7 und 16). Aktuelle Spiele Heimmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 2). Gastmannschaft in einem sehr guten Zustand (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 3). In diesem Spiel ist Preston ein Favorit.
    Letzte 10 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 4 unentschieden Spiele, 5 Spiele verloren und Ziele 10-16. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 2 unentschieden Spiele, 3 Spiele verloren und Ziele 6-10.

    West Bromwich - Leeds match overview, prediction&tips

    Один из наиболее интересных матчей игрового дня. В матче встречаются команды из верхней части таблицы (занимают места 2 и 1). Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно. Leeds будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками West Bromwich выиграл 1, ничья 0, програл 2, разница голов 4-6. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками West Bromwich выиграл 1, ничья 0, програл 0, разница голов 4-1.

    Huddersfield - Stoke match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче встречаются аутсайдеры (занимают места 20 и 21). Huddersfield в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 3). Последние матчи Stoke играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед - 2). В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Huddersfield выиграл 1, ничья 1, програл 2, разница голов 2-5. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Huddersfield выиграл 0, ничья 1, програл 0, разница голов 1-1.

    Preston - Middlesbrough match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче встречаются один из лидеров и команда середины турнирной таблицы (занимают места 7 и 16). Последние матчи Preston играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед - 2). Middlesbrough в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 3). В этом матче Preston является фаворитом.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Preston выиграл 1, ничья 4, програл 5, разница голов 10-16. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Preston выиграл 0, ничья 2, програл 3, разница голов 6-10.

    West Bromwich - Leeds match overview, prediction&tips

    Един от най-интересните мачове на игра на ден. В играта има отбори от горната част на таблицата (класирана 2 и 1). Двата отбора играят хаотично. Leeds ще имат леко предимство в този мач.
    Последните 3 главата до главата мачове West Bromwich спечели 1 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 4-6. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници West Bromwich спечели 1 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 4-1.

    Huddersfield - Stoke match overview, prediction&tips

    В играта има аутсайдери (класирана 20 и 21). Huddersfield в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 3). Последните мачове Stoke играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи - 2). В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни.
    Последните 4 главата до главата мачове Huddersfield спечели 1 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 2-5. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Huddersfield спечели 0 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 1-1.

    Preston - Middlesbrough match overview, prediction&tips

    В играта има лидер и екип от средата на таблицата (класирана 7 и 16). Последните мачове Preston играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи - 2). Middlesbrough в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 3). В този мач, Preston е фаворит.
    Последните 10 главата до главата мачове Preston спечели 1 мача, равенство 4 мача, загуби 5 мача и цели 10-16. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Preston спечели 0 мача, равенство 2 мача, загуби 3 мача и цели 6-10.