Criar um Site Grtis Fantstico
Benfica vs Famalicão soccer Live Stream 04.02.2020

Competition: Benfica vs Famalicão live
SL Benfica - Famalicão live stream
SL Benfica - Famalicão live stream
Viseu - Porto match overview, prediction&tips

  • 1st leg.
  • Viseu is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Porto is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Porto could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Porto is the unquestionable favorite.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Lens - Troyes match overview, prediction&tips

  • The most interesting match of the day. Two teams from the very top of the board will meet (ranked 2 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 and 4 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion)).
  • Lens has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of promoted (75%), has a chance of win league (25%).
  • Troyes has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of promoted (15%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Lens is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Recent matches Troyes is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • In this match Lens is a favorite.
  • Last 12 head-to-head matches Lens won 5 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 10-11.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Lens won 3 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 4-0.

    Kaposva'ri - Paksi SE match overview, prediction&tips

  • In a match only outsiders will meet (ranked 12 in the zone Relegation and 10).
  • Kaposva'ri is in real good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Paksi SE is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Paksi SE will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 7 head-to-head matches Kaposva'ri won 2 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 6-7.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Kaposva'ri won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-0.

    Viseu - Porto match overview, prediction&tips

    Viseu en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 3). Últimos partidos Porto juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 3).
  • Porto podría tener problemas con la física comparar con ella oponente - últimos días se jugó más partidos que sus oponentes. En este partido, el Porto es el claro favorito.
    Recientemente, el equipo no jugó entre sí.

    Lens - Troyes match overview, prediction&tips

    Uno de los partidos más interesantes del juego del día. En el partido se encuentra en la parte superior de la tabla de comandos (en el puesto 2 y 4). Lens en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 2). Últimos partidos Troyes juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 2). En este partido, el Lens es el favorito.
    El pasado 12 head-to-head matches Lens ganó 5 partidos, dibujados 2 partidos, perdieron 5 partidos, y 10-11. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Lens ganó 3 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 4-0.

    Kaposva'ri - Paksi SE match overview, prediction&tips

    En el juego hay forasteros (en el puesto 12 y 10). Kaposva'ri en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 3). Últimos partidos Paksi SE juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 2). Paksi SE tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.
    El pasado 7 head-to-head matches Kaposva'ri ganó 2 partidos, dibujados 3 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 6-7. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Kaposva'ri ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 1-0.

    Viseu - Porto match overview, prediction&tips

    Heimmannschaft in einem sehr guten Zustand (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 3). Neue Spiele Gastmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 3).
  • Porto könnte Probleme mit der Physik zu vergleichen mit ihr Gegner haben - letzten Tagen spielten sie mehr Spiele als ihre Gegner. In diesem Spiel ist Porto der klare Favorit.
    Vor kurzem hat das Team nicht spielen einander.

    Lens - Troyes match overview, prediction&tips

    Eines der interessantesten Spiele des Tages spielen. Im Spiel gibt es Teams aus der Spitze der Tabelle (Platz 2 und 4). Heimmannschaft in einem sehr guten Zustand (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 2). Neue Spiele Gastmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 2). In diesem Spiel ist Lens ein Favorit.
    Letzte 12 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 5 Spiele, 2 unentschieden Spiele, 5 Spiele verloren und Ziele 10-11. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 3 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 4-0.

    Kaposva'ri - Paksi SE match overview, prediction&tips

    Im Spiel gibt es Außenseiter (Platz 12 und 10). Heimmannschaft in einem sehr guten Zustand (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 3). Neue Spiele Gastmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 2). Paksi SE haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.
    Letzte 7 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 2 Spiele, 3 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 6-7. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 1-0.

    Viseu - Porto match overview, prediction&tips

    Viseu в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 3). Последние матчи Porto играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед - 3).
  • У Porto могут быть проблемы с физикой на фоне конкурента – в последние дни сыграно больше матчей чем у суперника. В этом матче Porto является несомненным фаворитом.
    В последнее время команды между собой не играли.

    Lens - Troyes match overview, prediction&tips

    Один из наиболее интересных матчей игрового дня. В матче встречаются команды из верхней части таблицы (занимают места 2 и 4). Lens в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 2). Последние матчи Troyes играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед - 2). В этом матче Lens является фаворитом.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Lens выиграл 5, ничья 2, програл 5, разница голов 10-11. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Lens выиграл 3, ничья 1, програл 0, разница голов 4-0.

    Kaposva'ri - Paksi SE match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче встречаются аутсайдеры (занимают места 12 и 10). Kaposva'ri в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 3). Последние матчи Paksi SE играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед - 2). Paksi SE будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Kaposva'ri выиграл 2, ничья 3, програл 2, разница голов 6-7. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Kaposva'ri выиграл 1, ничья 1, програл 0, разница голов 1-0.

    Viseu - Porto match overview, prediction&tips

    Viseu в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 3). Последните мачове Porto играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи - 3).
  • В Viseu може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. В този мач, Porto е категоричен фаворит.
    Наскоро отборът не играе един на друг.

    Lens - Troyes match overview, prediction&tips

    Един от най-интересните мачове на игра на ден. В играта има отбори от горната част на таблицата (класирана 2 и 4). Lens в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 2). Последните мачове Troyes играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи - 2). В този мач, Lens е фаворит.
    Последните 12 главата до главата мачове Lens спечели 5 мача, равенство 2 мача, загуби 5 мача и цели 10-11. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Lens спечели 3 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 4-0.

    Kaposva'ri - Paksi SE match overview, prediction&tips

    В играта има аутсайдери (класирана 12 и 10). Kaposva'ri в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 3). Последните мачове Paksi SE играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи - 2). Paksi SE ще имат леко предимство в този мач.
    Последните 7 главата до главата мачове Kaposva'ri спечели 2 мача, равенство 3 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 6-7. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Kaposva'ri спечели 1 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 1-0.